I losing my Windows Desktop skills...Good or Bad?
My wife was having problem connecting her office notebook to our home wifi lately, so as an IT guy, she turned to me to help solving the problem.
I took over her notebook and start doing some troubleshooting, and without long, I started to realize that my Windows desktop skills are diminishing! I have been using my Linux desktop for more than 2 years. The problem was intermittent, because there was once I managed to connect without much effort, but today it just refused to connect.
Well, i have to say i did not face any major problem on my linux desktop, and I even installed linux for home usage on the new notebook I got from a lucky draw.
So, time to throw away Windows OS? But the irony is people still want to keep using Windows although it has tones of problems. I have been hearing the same excuse over and over again, i.e. they are so used to Windows and are afraid of changing. What a sad case...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home