Sunday, November 04, 2007

Am back to blog again

Oh, time really flies. The last blog was 1 year ago.

Well, a lot had happened over this one year. Not going to mention them in this blog now.

Just got my streamyx line up three days ago. Went through a terrible experience with TM again. I thought they improved but they disappointed me.

I started my new phone line application in April (that's when I planned to move into this new home of mine). Then I found out that my house has not got a phone line from the switch board, although my neighbors are all wired up. I am sure of this as the database in TM shows the house numbers of all my neighbors except mine.

Well, the officer at the TM Point put in a request to the system for the technician to do the inspection. I also gave him my handphone number in case the technician need to enter my house for inspection.

Two months passed, no 1 called and I checked with TM again on the status. Guess you know that, the status is still as in April. So I told the officer to escalate the matter, as I am ready to move in and wanted to have the Internet access.

Well, phone calls, visit to TM Point, on and on, as you would have expected, nothing progressed. Finally I email to them and cc to the TM CEO. Suprisingly or coincidently, or shall I say that's the way things get done, the technician called me in a week's time for physical inspection at my house.

In a couple of days, they came and pulled the cable into my house immediately.

Next, the nightmare of getting Streamyx service up. Calls after calls, reminders after reminders, still no response. I had to insist that they change my request to "no installer needed" after calling them 3 times. They just don't listen and learn. Moron.

Well again, numerous phone calls, then only they able to activate my service and now I am on the Net.

Don't know when this kind of trademark "tak apa" attitude of Malaysian will change in the Government and Government Linked Companies. Getting sick of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home